Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

2009年11月23日 星期一

12/13 青契獻詩

This Little Light of Mine


[chorus]
This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it chine.
This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine.
This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine.
Let it shine,
let it shine,
let it shine.

1. The light that shines is the light of love,
Lights the darkness from avove.
It shines on me and it shines on you,
And shows what the power of love can do.
I'm gonna shine my light both far and near,
I'm gonna shine my light both bright and clear.
Where there's a dark corner in this land
I'm gonna let my little light shine.

2. On Monday He gave me the gift of love,
Tuesday peace came from above.
On Wednesday He told me to have more faith,
On Thursday He gave me a little more grace.
Friday, He told me just watch and pray,
Saturday, He told me just what to say.
On Sunday He gave me the power devine
To let my little light shine.



Youtube 上面版本太多了,也不都完全跟我們的譜上旋律一樣
大家就加減聽聽吧 ^^"

簡單慢板
我起頭可能會像這樣的慢板


Men's Chamber Choir
這個有唱我們的第二節歌詞


Danae Andrea
副歌請像他們這樣唱!嗨一點!


版本實在太多了...
大家就盡量把主旋律聽熟,還有聽聽合聲吧 :)
目標是歡樂的唱!:D

耶~就是要走黑人靈歌路線 :p

Share it Please

恩旬

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 我要回應:

  1. 謝謝恩旬~~
    (我昨天才發現我沒帶譜回宿舍......)
    喔耶~~大家快聽熟吧!!

    回覆刪除
  2. 呵呵,我昨天本來就想跟你說,不要麻煩你好了
    你們都那麼忙了~
    這點小事我弄就好了 *^^*
    大家加油吧~

    回覆刪除

Copyright @ 2013 和平青契. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press